PRFest 2020 programme
Purpose Over Profit
New format for the PRFest programme in 2020.
A keynote speaker in the morning and afternoon and a number of breakout ‘conversations’ designed for you.
You can choose which breakout sessions to attend and an expert will lead the conversation with their experience then open up the conversation to those who want to participate, learn and share.
Click the right hand box to see the programme, see other fringe events or to find out more about who is leading the conversation.
Final date for programme announcement is 1 May.
9am Registration opens
9.45am Welcome, Laura Sutherland FCIPR Chart.PR MPRCA, Founder of PRFest and Director of Aura PR
10am Keynote: Building a creative process fit for the purpose economy – Alex Myers, Founder and CEO, Manifest
10.45am Breakout 1
1. Waging ethics battles for positive outcomes – Mary Beth West MPRCA, Senior Strategist
2. Why is PR so slow to adopt social impact as a measure of its success? Simon Francis, Founding Member of Campaign Collective (also Chair of PRCA Council – sponsor)
12pm Express Lunch
During lunch there is an opportunity to record sound bites and a collection of thoughts from PRFest for Laura’s podcast, People Buy People.
1pm Welcome back, Laura Sutherland
1.15pm Keynote: Purposeful Measurement – how to measure what matters in an age of disruption, Richard Bagnall, CEO of Carma and Chairman of AMEC
2pm Breakout 2
1. How can PR and the creative industries influence organisations and their sustainability plans? Will Saunders, Designer and Creative Consultant, Good Will Studios
2. Dispelling myths about emerging tech in public relations – Natalie Orringe, CMO, Access Intelligence Group (which includes Vuelio and Response Source)
3pm Breakout 3
1. Three is the magic number – How to manage your time more effectively so you can be successful in life – Sarah Lloyd, mindful coach
2. To be announced
3.45pm Breakout 4
1. Business Model Innovation In Public Relations: making PR affordable, accessible, transparent and measurable while maintaining service levels – Lyndon Johnson, Founder, Think Different(ly)
2. To be announced
4.30pm Closing remarks and summary, Laura Sutherland
6.30pm Networking dinner (be sure to book your place, it’s always a great night!)