PRFest 2019 has kicked off!
A limited amount of early bird tickets (20) are available from today, up until 26 February or until they sell out.
This year’s PRFest theme is all about building trust through integrity. It’s what we do. It’s how we think and act.
New to PRFest this year:
- We welcome international speaker, Dr Amanda Holdsworth
- Practical workshops to really help work on your business/client challenges, now and in the future
- A live crisis simulation
- More time for discussion and reflection
- PRFest attendees are encouraged to bring their own hot drinks flask with them, to cut down on disposable cups – PRFest will also have its own branded thermo mugs on sale soon, so please consider buying one for your travels, desk and bring to PRFest!
- A Slack channel will start as soon as tickets are released. Anyone who signs up to PRFest 2019 will be invited to join the group to discuss, share and collaborate with other attendees.
Four sessions have been announced and more will follow in coming weeks and months.
We’re back at Whitespace this year, in the heart of Edinburgh and a fun and creative space for us to use.
Back this year, we have the annual influencer dinner on the Thursday evening, a popular ‘let your hair down’ dinner and drinks session, where speakers, sponsors and attendees are all welcome. Please indicate if you’d like to book this, when purchasing your PRFest ticket.
PRCA members will receive a 10% discount on full price tickets, once the early bird offer ends (from 27 February)
Be sure to keep up-to-date with all news, promos and updates – subscribe to the e-newsletter here.